Sunday 7 February 2010

Week 4: A slow week

This week really has been slow. The only 'news' to report is the mess in my kitchen, which seems to be a permanent fixture. And that's not really worth reporting about.

I suppose I could give some good news to potential Drama students:
After week 11 of term 2, timetable is void and the only lectures/seminars/classes you have to attend are those of your MOMD (extra module outside your main discipline - I chose Theology). Luckily for me, I won't have any lectures in term 3 at all because my MOMD lectures finish at the same time as my Drama classes. I only have an exam to look forward to and a few essays to write. I'm waiting for results from some essays I did over winter, actually.

Apologies for a bit of an empty post but, really, nothing exciting has happened this week, as such. I didn't even get third from bottom in the quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment